Camphor Laurel Chopping Board
Our chopping boards are:
- Environmentally sourced timber
- 100% Australian made
- Free postage Australia wide
- High antibacterial rating
- Completely unique
Only 1 left in stock
A great everyday kitchen chopping board.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my wooden chopping board?
- Rinse with warm water and a light splash of detergent
- Air dry well
- Wipe over with grape seed oil every few months or when timber appears dry
- Soak in water
- Use abrasive cleaners
- Use bleach
- Expose to extreme heat
Can I put my wooden chopping board in a dishwasher?
No. The heat from the dishwasher may result in the chopping board to lose shape and bow.
Can I use bleach on my wooden chopping board?
No. Using bleach may distort the colour of the board.
Can I soak my wooden chopping board in water?
No. Clean by rising only and leaving out and air dry
|Dimensions||590 × 160 × 22 mm|